Careers at Gamma
We hire qualified candidates who have skills, knowledge and experience in engineering, manufacturing and installation of curtain wall (building envelopes). We also hire qualified candidates who have skills, knowledge and experience in Administration and Finance. Build a rewarding career by applying to one of the following exciting positions across North America.
• Assist the Project Manager to coordinate the daily construction activities to achieve project tasks.
• Ensure required documents are submitted & approved prior to commencement.
• Monitor design, testing, manufacturing & installation to meet schedule deadlines
• Coordinate/update contracts, schedules, budgets, and deviations prior to construction, and site logistics.
• Coordinate with the Project Manager to ensure safety, quality, cost, schedule and budget are enforced according to plan.
• Ensure all safety work procedures, policies are followed and paperwork is completed in accordance with company, customer and provincial requirements
• Assist the Project Manager to prepare contracts, claims, check invoices, claim extra works & verify back charges.
• Assist the Project Manager in the supervision and coordination of the installation and subcontractor assigned to the contract.
• Maintain good relations with the Client/Representative.
• 3 to 5 years- related construction experience.
• College/University education- major in Construction/Project Management.
• Must be proficient with MS Office (Word, Excel.) applications.
• Proficient with AutoCAD.
• Should have a solid knowledge /understanding of contracts and construction drawings/documents.
• Advanced skills in organizing construction sites and field personnel.
• Must be proactive and a self-starter, problem solver, detailed oriented, organized and be able to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
• Should have previous experience with adhering to safe work procedures and completing safety checklists and compliance documents.
• Strong leadership & analytical skills a must.
• Bilingual (French/English written and spoken), communication and management skills when dealing with owners, engineers, fabrication, management, and contractors.
• Must have the flexibility to work overtime when warranted.
We offer competitive wages and benefits. If you are qualified in the above areas and are interested in being a part of our future success, please send your resume to: [email protected]